Thread: Gen'ei no Hasha -- Japandemonium for July 16th, 2010

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar

Gen'ei no Hasha -- Japandemonium for July 16th, 2010

Let's all go to the movies, let's all go to the movies, let's all go to the moooooovies....

Or just read the column instead.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I have to say, I'm digging the designs on a lot of the new Black and White Pokemon so far. They seem to be going back to doing a bunch of classic animal-based Pokes, which is nice.

As for MSG, yeah, the most reliable research I've seen shows it's not particularly harmful to people who aren't sensitive to it. I'm one of those unfortunates who has a bad reaction to MSG, so I've looked at a fair bit of research on it. If you're eating fresh, healthy food that's seasoned with MSG, whatevs. If you're eating lots of processed food with MSG in it (and let me tell you, almost all North American processed food has MSG in it), you've got bigger problems than the MSG.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Wow. Those two Compile Heart games have fanservice just oozing off them. They do seem to do a good job of titillating their audience without crossing the line into outright erotica. The game looks like it will have pretty graphics even though they won't top of the line in terms of visuals. I will definitely want to see what this game looks like in motion.

Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population | Industry | Transportation | Security | Environment | Business

The link to the forum within the column itself is broken. It looks like it's pointing to the old message board.

It's fixed now! Just need to make a change to the template while I'm at it... >_<

Unfortunately, due to me having to spend long hours at work this week cleaning and painting stuff, the column will have to be postponed to next week. Hopefully I'll have enough material to HAVE a column by then (only 1 real thing to talk about right now, and a couple longshots!)