Thread: Atlus Extends Online Support for Demon's Souls to 2011

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

Atlus Extends Online Support for Demon's Souls to 2011

RPGamer's RPG of the Year for 2009 is extending its online support until 2011. With its punishing difficulty, you too can fall off balconies repeatedly as skeletons chase you. Sounds like a Game of the Year to me

Story.

Just another year? Aww...I found a copy being sold for only $30. I don't have a PS3, but I'm hoping the PS4 will play PS3 games and Demon's Souls is getting harder and harder to find. I can only find it in stores that really aren't known for selling video games these days.

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TG Barighm View Post
    Just another year? Aww...I found a copy being sold for only $30. I don't have a PS3, but I'm hoping the PS4 will play PS3 games and Demon's Souls is getting harder and harder to find. I can only find it in stores that really aren't known for selling video games these days.
    At least another year. They said they'll support it at least til March 2011. If the servers remain popular, they'll extend it. My real question is, are they going to patch the game to allow for private servers when they do finally go down?
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

I sold my D.S. game last year.