Thread: Radiant Historia announced by Atlus

Radiant Historia announced by Atlus

Atlus' latest RPG sees you travelling through time and space to save the world. No news if a blue police box is avaliable to help yet.

[News]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar
    I'm quite excited by what details we know about this game. I look forward to seeing some screens and art as they get released.

I'm intrigued.
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!

Sounds cool! Can't wait to hear more about this.
    Give me Underboob, or give me death!

"As a gaming enthusiast, people who carry a pro-hacker flag for selfish self-entitled reasons and willfully ignore the damage that rampant piracy does to developers as well as hardware producers don't deserve to enjoy the games and systems that these companies have poured their souls into to produce."

"A late game is only late until it ships. A bad game is bad until the end of time." ~ David Jaffe

This will either see a quick early year Atlus USA turnaround or will be lost forever. *random pointless prediction*
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

A reasonable prediction, the DS is not long for this world ...
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Well, since as far as we know the 3DS is backwards compatible, they'll probably keep bringing out DS games for at least a year after it's release, maybe even 2. Atlus usually localizes stuff like this, so I don't see why we wouldn't get it.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

I'm intrigued.
    Quoted for truth.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the Radiant and History, thinking obviously a sequel to Radiata. Tragically it is not this, but still, the name alone caught my attention so thats cool.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    Well since it's being developed by Atlus, chances are good we'll be getting this game. It does look interesting. I'll be keeping my eye on this.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Quote Originally Posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
    My heart skipped a beat when I saw the Radiant and History, thinking obviously a sequel to Radiata. Tragically it is not this, but still, the name alone caught my attention so thats cool.
    Dammit this was also what I thought. I was fooled. I would kill for a new Radiata game.

I truly doubt we will ever get one, but that game has aged very well I broke it out yesterday after reading this thread and it still looks amazing.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

Quote Originally Posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
    I wouldn't say that's too far off the mark. A lot of the same team members are working on it, from what I've read elsewhere.