Thread: Valkyria Chronicles II Demo Available on PSN Today

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar

Valkyria Chronicles II Demo Available on PSN Today

We're only a few short weeks away from Valkryia Chronicles II's release date. If you are an impatient person, a demo will be available on PlayStation Network today to help make the wait a little shorter.

Valkyria Chronicles II Demo Available on PSN Today
    Last edited by Wheels; 08-10-2010 at 08:24 AM.

Must get. I really do want to give this a try since I couldn't play the first.

Quote Originally Posted by Paws View Post
    Must get. I really do want to give this a try since I couldn't play the first.
    Give it a try! If its as good as the first one, I think you'll love it.

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Didn't see the demo on the Europe store when I checked last night (Thinking about it, will probably be on there Friday considering that's our new game release day rather than Tuesday)

I do have other full games to complete so probably just as well and it's going to be purchased no matter what even if I don't play the demo. I couldn't play the first either but watching a playthrough I imagine I would've loved it.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Quote Originally Posted by Severin Mira View Post
    Didn't see the demo on the Europe store when I checked last night (Thinking about it, will probably be on there Friday considering that's our new game release day rather than Tuesday)

I do have other full games to complete so probably just as well and it's going to be purchased no matter what even if I don't play the demo. I couldn't play the first either but watching a playthrough I imagine I would've loved it.
    There's a Japanese demo available here.

Its a non-PSN demo so you can just copy it onto your PSP.