Thread: Neverwinter Returns

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Neverwinter Returns

Yes, this is a new game from Cryptic Studios. No, this is not an MMO. I'm just as surprised as you are.

Colour me surprised... and interested!

Well since 4th Edition is basically a Grid Based Tactical RPG anyways, it was only a mater of time.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

XBox Live: Xybec Katta
    PSN: Yeltu
    Steam: Xybec Katta

Interesting, I haven't played 4th edition at all yet. Hopefully they will make this as a tactical rpg, but chances are they will make it like the previous neverwinter and neverwinter 2.... which would mean a lot of glitches and bugs. If they do this right, awesome! If not, it won't be surprised.

Been a loooooooomng time since I played Neverwinter Nights. Never got around to playing the second one. Cool to see the franchise revisited.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

Quote Originally Posted by Confessor Rahl View Post
    Been a loooooooomng time since I played Neverwinter Nights. Never got around to playing the second one. Cool to see the franchise revisited.
    I was disappointed with the first NWN (well, at least the single-player portion of the game) . . . my expectations for the game were probably too high after Baldur's Gate II. NWN2 was better, but the main reason I played it was that Obsidian was the developer. I have no real attachment to the NWN series, and don't care about Cryptic, so unless the game gets really good reviews, I'll probably pass.