Thread: ME2 Lair of the Shadowbroker Announced

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff

ME2 Lair of the Shadowbroker Announced

Ready for more Mass Effect 2? You'd better be, it's coming. Run!

Link

Should this actually adds Liara to the crew and provide a fully fleshed out romance option, I may consider buying this for future playthroughs. If the relationship continuation is not substantial in any way, I'll blow this off like every other $10 mission based DLC that has been released. I might be more inclined to purchase some more of these DLC packages if the level cap were increased, but as it stands there's enough to do in the game to get to level 30 as it stands.

and give fans from Mass Effect 1 the chance to continue a relationship with Liara."
    Now that's playing dirty pool! I wasn't going to bother with any of the DLC before now. Sneaky marketing demons.......

Who needs Rinoa anyway? Rebochan's Avatar
    Too bad I never romanced her in the past :P

The Overlord DLC pack was actually quite good - meaty content, excellent storyline. Feels weird on a post-game save thanks to plot weirdness, but I still felt it was actually worth the price.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

Turns out she was the romance option in the game I transferred over, it had been so long I forgot.

Fortunately I didn't care once I met her again because she turns into a complete sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebochan View Post
    The Overlord DLC pack was actually quite good - meaty content, excellent storyline. Feels weird on a post-game save thanks to plot weirdness, but I still felt it was actually worth the price.
    Hmm. So what are the odds of a "Game of the Year" / combo pack ME2+DLC release between now and when ME3 hits......

Have towel will travel Moderator shoptroll's Avatar
    Not having started ME2, I'm genuinely perplexed by the way BioWare keeps releasing DLC that seems like it's something you'd do during the main game, and not as a post-game quest. It's a stark contrast with the Borderlands DLC and I actually wonder if they have any metrics to determine if a large number of people have started new games just to play with the new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiralyn View Post
    So what are the odds of a "Game of the Year" / combo pack ME2+DLC release between now and when ME3 hits......
    Are you counting the PS3 version or not?
    So long & thanks for all the fish!