Thread: NISA Offers Atelier Rorona Preoder Bonus

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

NISA Offers Atelier Rorona Preoder Bonus

It is always fun to get cool stuff with your games and NIS America knows it. See what they are offering for the latest Atelier game.
    Last edited by TwinBahamut; 08-24-2010 at 03:16 PM.

From store.nisamerica.com, It's $60 plus $15 shipping. So no thanks - too expensive.
    Then Gamestop says $60. No charge for shipping - and you get your game on release day in most cases.
    Then Amazon.com says $50, but no preorder bonuses.
    Decisions, decisions.

Thanks flamethrower for the rundown. I looked up the amazon also and will probably go with that. I was going to go with the NISA store's version until you noted the shipping costs, which honestly, doesn't surprise me but it's simply too much ($75) for the extras in my case. The soundtrack would be cool to have though...
    A critic is someone who stands on the mountaintop high above to watch a battle, and then comes down to shoot the survivors.
    -Hemingway

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Yeah I really wanted both the soundtrack and art book, but that's too damn much for shipping when I can get free 2-day shipping from amazon prime.

What is with the 15 dollar shipping? That's ridiculous, any way to contact them and actually get a response?

Giant art books appear to be the standard with NISA games these days, pretty awesome.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

Their last few artbooks have been excellent. The Trinity Universe artbook is just about perfect, with both design sketches and full color pages, and the Sakura Taisen Artbook was beautiful. I'm in love Gust Sound Team, so I paid the extra bit.

Though, I agree, the shipping is ridiculous. $9 for me, and I live within about two hours of NISA's warehouses.

Quote Originally Posted by Airik View Post
    Their last few artbooks have been excellent. I'm in love Gust Sound Team, so I paid the extra bit.

Though, I agree, the shipping is ridiculous. $9 for me, and I live within about two hours of NISA's warehouses.
    Can you go pick it up? Knock on the door, they can't turn you away

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief