Thread: Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman Recieves Release Date

Z.H.P.: Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman Recieves Release Date

The Unlosing Ranger has been hit by a car. Are you a bad enough dude to take up his mantle and rescue...yourself?

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

I would love to play this.
    Just not on a HH system.
    IMO it should be on the PS2.
    But, it'll never happen.
    Last edited by Slayer; 09-15-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: loco

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    I would love to play this.
    Just not on a HH system.
    IMO it should be on the PS2.
    But, it'll never happen.
    I think for the most part the PS2 is pretty much in the past.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

I've only seen this one news bite on the game. Sounds like you pick up a Power Ranger/Karmen Rider mantle and cut your way though dungeons? sounds fun and the premise is really funny!
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon

My VAPS Entry,

I've only seen this one news bite on the game. Sounds like you pick up a Power Ranger/Karmen Rider mantle/outfit and cut your way/punch your way though dungeons? sounds fun and the premise is really funny!
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon

My VAPS Entry,

Meh. I'm kind of over the whole super eccentric kick these smaller developers are on.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

It looks like from the footage I've seen like Nippon Ichi's take on the mysterious dungeon game type. Being a huge fan of that, I'm all over this. And if I'm wrong? It's Nippon Ichi, I love all their stuff