Thread: TGS 2010 - Square Enix News Bites

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

TGS 2010 - Square Enix News Bites

Here is a cornucopia of Square Enix news from the Tokyo Game Show. Want to know more about the Fabula Nova Crystalis games? Too bad, you're waiting until January.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Enixsoft and their megatheatres ... :/
    Lusipurr.com: One man's monument to himself!
    9 out of 10 Dentists recomend UNDERBOOB!

They called it Open Mega Theatre this year. :P
    Last edited by Nim; 09-16-2010 at 01:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    Hmm an announcement about an announcement at a time when they should be making announcements? How absolutely meta and pastiche this getting.

That said, is the BBS "secret episode" in addition to the "secret episode" they added to the North American release?
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

Banned Banned
    Tifa? I wanted Zack, but there were many worse options than Tifa too. I hope they add Seymour, but they'll probably just add Auron or Yuna from FFX. It hardly surprises me that they're still being tight-lipped about Versus, despite the fact that the game has been underway for such a long time. Squeenix seems to do whatever they want to. The whole "announcing an announcement" thing is ridiculous though, whoever started that horrible fad needs to be punished severely...

Lastly, I doubt I'll be very interested in anything BBS:FM has since I can always Youtube the new secret movie. If they add new in-game scenes all over the place or extend Last Story by an hour or something significant like that, though, I'll be kinda jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by HJ+ View Post
    Tifa? I wanted Zack, but there were many worse options than Tifa too. I hope they add Seymour, but they'll probably just add Auron or Yuna from FFX. It hardly surprises me that they're still being tight-lipped about Versus, despite the fact that the game has been underway for such a long time. Squeenix seems to do whatever they want to. The whole "announcing an announcement" thing is ridiculous though, whoever started that horrible fad needs to be punished severely...

Lastly, I doubt I'll be very interested in anything BBS:FM has since I can always Youtube the new secret movie. If they add new in-game scenes all over the place or extend Last Story by an hour or something significant like that, though, I'll be kinda jealous.
    It'd be cool to add some others. But it most likely will be good alligned characters that will be added as "playable" Reminds me I need to work on the first one more with unlocking stuff
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

As this is TGS related I'll post it here.
    Tactics Ogre homepage,
    http://www.square-enix.co.jp/tacticsogre/

Two trailers available.