Thread: Hokkaido-fuu - Japandemonium for November 12th, 2010

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar

Hokkaido-fuu - Japandemonium for November 12th, 2010

'Cuz things are just better up north.

Hmm... is this a different first live Miku concert than the one that's been out on blu-ray and DVD for months?
    If it's the 39's giving day concert, while I am looking for a polite way to call "old!"... that fact remains she herself has beat you in bringing the news to the US, as she's actually performed that concert in San Francisco already.

Yeah, 3/9. I'd be circled on my calendar, except it doesn't need to be. Then a couple days later we have Pi day. Then the next day Caesar dies.

Edit:
    Oh yeah I hope Venus and Braves does better this time. I heard the original sold terribly for no good reason. It was always a game I wanted to play.
    Last edited by Xerain; 11-12-2010 at 04:37 AM.
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>

That video is hilarious. Who needs humans? Unreal. I'm speechless.
    ---
    Nice threads Gaijin. The pig rocks too.
    ---
    Another great installment.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
    Hmm... is this a different first live Miku concert than the one that's been out on blu-ray and DVD for months?
    If it's the 39's giving day concert, while I am looking for a polite way to call "old!"... that fact remains she herself has beat you in bringing the news to the US, as she's actually performed that concert in San Francisco already.
    Really? Oh well... I'll admit that I put that one up because I needed something in the first slot and it happened to appear on a foreigner-in-Japan website that I frequent. C'est la vie. I still think the holography work in that video is incredible though.

The original Vocaloid program (from which we get Hatsune Miku and various other fictional characters) was created in Europe. See this Wikipedia article for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocaloid

Also, for more examples of "virtual celebrities," both eastern and western, be sure to browse TVTropes' entry on this topic: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...rtualCelebrity