Thread: First Fallout: New Vegas DLC Announced

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar

First Fallout: New Vegas DLC Announced

Dead Money is the name of the game here. So, saddle up and get ready for a brand new adventure in the Mojave wastes. Why? Because Fallout demands more than just a month of your life.

-Link
    Last edited by risingsun; 11-17-2010 at 08:21 AM.

Maybe Obsidian will have more luck creating fun DLC.

I really will wait for the GOTY edition of this one/. I like physical copies, plus I expect there will be TONS of DLC for this game if F3 is any indication, which it is.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff 7thCircle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TG Barighm View Post
    Maybe Obsidian will have more luck creating fun DLC.
    Implying Obsidian failed at creating a fun game, or Bethesda failed at creating fun DLC? Just want to know whom you're dissing.

I'm going to do with New Vegas what I did with Fallout 3 and will do with Mass Effect 2: play it once, wait for several DLCs to come out, and then cherry pick the best ones to buy for my second playthrough.
    The lesson here is that dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thCircle View Post
    I'm going to do with New Vegas what I did with Fallout 3 and will do with Mass Effect 2: play it once, wait for several DLCs to come out, and then cherry pick the best ones to buy for my second playthrough.
    Sometimes I wish I could do that, like when I'm low on cash to buy points, But I really don't like missing anything in games that I truly love and I like to maintain my s-rank on games that I've done. So I buy all the DLC packs that come out (Unless it's for strictly for multiplayer, since I don't do a lot of that.) and honestly, it hasn't steered me wrong yet and I never feel like I wasted the money to get them.

I can't wait for the DLC to come out. More NV is always welcome.

Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff Fowl Sorcerous's Avatar
    so where will this one fall on the bugginess scale: as buggy as New Vegas or as Buggy as F3's DLC at launch?