Thread: Turbografx-16 RPGs Heading to PSN in Europe

Turbografx-16 RPGs Heading to PSN in Europe

Want to party like it's 1989? These titles from Hudson's vault might be able to help. No, not that sort of party, put the booze down.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Neutopia's not really an action RPG, it's a flat out Zelda clone (the original Zelda on the NES, that is). Of course, if you consider Zelda an action RPG then please just ignore my post. It's not worth arguing over.
    I'm He Who Lurks, and I'm AWESOME!

it's fun that Europe gets there but I can't say that my wii has Neutopia.(it might I'm not sure)
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon

My VAPS Entry,

Two of my favorite games on the Turbografx. Maybe there's a chance for them to reach XBL someday?

I found it really hard to enjoy Dungeon Explorer but Neutopia was actually pretty decent and if you don't expect anything other than a balant Zelda clone (as have already been stated).

Quote Originally Posted by totaloldschool View Post
    Two of my favorite games on the Turbografx. Maybe there's a chance for them to reach XBL someday?
    Who knows? There is always a chance but I think the case with these two games that chance is pretty much nonexistent.

Where is Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes on the TG16 ports? COME ON!
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

Dungeon Explorer wasn't too bad using the soldier class in a single player game, but I gave up on using other classes. The enemies respawned too quickly. Played it again years later by "other means" with 3 players and it was way too easy, but a lot more fun. I thought it also had some of the best music for its time.

I didn't learn anything! MasterChief's Avatar
    So when do we Americans get the PSN TurboGrafx love?

Hopefully GaijinWorks can work some magic and get some of their Turbo-CD titles out.

EDIT: Just looked at the ESRB's website. Neutopia and Dungeon Explorer are listed as being for PSP, PS3 and Wii, both games rated "Everyone."
    Last edited by MasterChief; 11-19-2010 at 08:38 PM.

"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.

Just Europe? I guess the falling value of the USD is having it's consequences.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChief View Post
    So when do we Americans get the PSN TurboGrafx love?

Hopefully GaijinWorks can work some magic and get some of their Turbo-CD titles out.

EDIT: Just looked at the ESRB's website. Neutopia and Dungeon Explorer are listed as being for PSP, PS3 and Wii, both games rated "Everyone."
    or Wii Virtual console(hey wii is in there) I acutually have a turbo CD/PC engine game on my Wii...Castlavania Rondo of Blood and I had to have this import...I want more lol!
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon

My VAPS Entry,