Thread: Indie Developer Pow-Wow - Cthulhu Saves the World Interview

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

Indie Developer Pow-Wow - Cthulhu Saves the World Interview

Some experts say that indie gaming is bad for your health, but RPGamer says a little indie does some good now and then. Welcome to our Indie Developer Pow-Wow, a weekly interview series 'til the end of December. Third to the plate: Zeboyd Games.

Interview.

On Friday, look forward to our interview with Deadly Sin Studios.

Oh yeah, and happy belated birthday to Robert!

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    Nice interview as usual Sam. Looking forward to playing this as well.

Thanks Robert.

-kel

Nice interview. I'd like to have gotten opinions fro meach staff member though for other viewpoints from the group

Nothing against ya Rob. It's awesome how much you share (and you could hang out more :P ) but I just think it'd be neat to hear from the other two people you work with too
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimeMan View Post
    Nice interview. I'd like to have gotten opinions fro meach staff member though for other viewpoints from the group

Nothing against ya Rob. It's awesome how much you share (and you could hang out more :P ) but I just think it'd be neat to hear from the other two people you work with too
    They don't really have a "staff" so much as "three people" :P

Quick update - I will probably be submitting Cthulhu Saves the World on Monday. If all goes well, it could be up on the XBox Marketplace as soon as Wednesday.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.

Australia

So, its sold well and has exceeded port donation contributions. Any chance of using some of the money to get Australian ratings so we can get it here too?