Thread: Radiant Historia's Official Site Opens

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Radiant Historia's Official Site Opens

Atlus has opened the doors to Radiant Historia's official site, and they are welcoming anyone who wants to wander through time. Just keep your head down, because something is buzzing around in there at high speed.

[Link]
    Last edited by TwinBahamut; 11-30-2010 at 02:19 PM.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Ooh, pretty piano pieces. Between that and the music in the trailer, I can tell I'll be playing this one with my headphones on.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Shimomura does have a very distinct musical style. The music in this game definitely reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, though still distinct.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by omegabyte View Post
    The music in this game definitely reminds me of Kingdom Hearts, though still distinct.
    The trailer music didn't, but the piano samplers do have that feel. This isn't the first time I've heard someone say the music in an unrelated game sounds like KH. My girlfriend said the same thing about one of the boss fight themes in Mario & Luigi 3.

Compare these two fight songs from Legend of Mana and Parasite Eve. The bass lines are similar I think.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    The trailer music reminded me more of Luminous Arc 2, personally (yes, she did about 1/3 of the music in that game, too).
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Host of The Sectorcast Rosestorm's Avatar
    Looks like there is finally a time travel story, that might give Chrono Trigger a run for its money