Thread: Imageepoch Shows Off New Trailers

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Imageepoch Shows Off New Trailers

Final Promise Story and Black Rock Shooter: The Game make something of a strange couple, but they always seem to show up together. It must be a mutual interest in catastrophic apocalypses, or something.

[Link]

they certainly are easy on the eyes, but can't say much else until I see how the games actually play.

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Ooh, pretty. Would like to see more of gameplay and such at some point but Final Promise Story looks rather hopeful for me.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

I hope ImageEpoch lets us have the original Japanese with English subs for both of them. Final Promise Story looks like it has the most promise though. I can't wait to see both of them! ~_^ Knowing XSEED though, they'll probably only give us one or the other... and not both. If I have to choose, I'd chose Final Promise Story. BlackRock Shooter doesn't seem to be your traditional RPG though. It looks a lot more like a Parasite Eve end of the world scenario... with a LOT of guns. Now if only they can keep Final Promise Story AWAY from Ignition, we'll be all set! Whoops, me bad. NIS is handling both of them... PLEASE PLEASE don't screw these two up! PLEASE!
    Last edited by reionpremente; 12-09-2010 at 04:02 PM.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reionpremente View Post
    I hope ImageEpoch lets us have the original Japanese with English subs for both of them.
    For PSP games? Unlikely. Not enough disc space.