Thread: Cthulhu Saves the World Arrives on XBox Live Indie

Cthulhu Saves the World Arrives on XBox Live Indie

What part of 'ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn' do you not understand? Oh, you're a faceless being with a hankering for sanity, forget I said anything.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

I'm on it! I tend to buy all indie RPGs regardless of reviews to support the cause.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

I WILL beat it before the year ends.

I bought it this morning. I won't have a chance to play until the new year but I'm super excited.

Really want to play this but Microsoft decided that the smaller EU countries like mine doesn't need any Indie games

I hope the PC versions of this game and BoD VII are coming sooner rather than later

The song is ace BTW

It was a good play as expected, but I did find a few minor bugs in this one. Mostly in optional locations, but definitely annoying. I'll list them off since Zeboyd tends to watch the forums here and there's no spoilers related to them.

I found a wall I could pass into in the ice cave and traverse the black zone between the walls and around the map, which was amusing. On the annoying end, the Astral Cave is worthless to travel to. There is one chest that simply doesn't open on the 2nd floor. And the item I was supposed to get from the guarded chest doesn't seem to be in my inventory (edit: replayed and confirmed the "Master Hilt" does not appear in my inventory). Also, Dacre's default weapon isn't available as an option to be sold.
    Last edited by watcher; 01-02-2011 at 11:50 PM.

All known bugs that will get fixed as soon as I'm able to submit a patch (which should be this week).
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.

Can't wait to get this one. Waiting to get some MS points. Loved BoD VII By the way.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur

XBox Live: Xybec Katta
    PSN: Yeltu
    Steam: Xybec Katta