Thread: Saiyuki: Journey West Soars Onto PSN

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

Saiyuki: Journey West Soars Onto PSN

Koei wants RPGamers to travel west and relive the wonders of Saiyuki on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable. Just don't get lost on your way to India.

Story.

i actually have wanted to try the game for a while. cheap enough that i just might get it....in a month or two. Still have 4 or 5 games coming out to get first.

I tried to buy this game a while ago off ebay but just lost out so i might hafta buy it.

Still have this on PSX

It's really, exceptionally mediocre and the gameplay felt archaic even when it first came out.

I don't really regret buying it, but that's primarily because the story is still decent enough and I kept it for collection purposes anyway.

I played the heck out of it, back in the day.

Tactic's Ogre I choose u! scorpio_7's Avatar
    I bought this back in the day, and it was a lot of fun. Like said before, it wasnt exceptional by any means... but it was fun to play. I would definitely check it out again... that is after I beat, tactics ogre, dragon age 2, get lost in the old republic... ugh plus a large lineup of imcomplete games... ugh. Then mass effect 3 will probably be out... sigh.

This adult gamer thing is hard to pull off with a career... kids have all the fun!

And I was wondering why my Saiyuki Journey West walkthrough was randomly getting 500 visitors a day, now I know lol. I don't remember the game that well though I remember being happy about getting that Centaur character toward the end.