Thread: Tales of Xillia - 6 Screens - New Character Info

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar

Tales of Xillia - 6 Screens - New Character Info

While western gamers await the localization of Tales of Graces F, Japan is already gearing for the next game in the series. This latest update includes info about a new character, along with some screenshots of her in action.

6 Screens

New Character Info

I saw this character 2 weeks ago exept the battle screenshots. It's shaping up real good.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

I dont like the main male character's in-game look. In the art he looks fine (a little too Tales of Destiny Leon but whatever) but in-game he looks too much like a girl. On the other hand, I find the in-game look for the female character is AMAZING, especially in that battle shot of her and the guy doing that attack together. Her long hair is also pretty cool.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister

I never liked the Tales series, but this game is looking very nice. The graphics alone are enough to make me pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralsu View Post
    I never liked the Tales series, but this game is looking very nice. The graphics alone are enough to make me pay attention.
    You won't like this game then. Why pay attention?

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

I only played one of them (on PSX), and that was 12 years ago. It is possible that my tastes have changed. I'm just looking. Would you prefer I didn't because you fear I will pollute the pool of true fans, or are you just trying to save me some frustration?

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    The Tales series itself has changed an awful lot in the past 12 years. You should totally give Vesperia a shot if you have a 360. It also has very attractive anime-style graphics, not to mention a very strong cast. Of course, if you disliked your original Tales game because you don't like action-based combat, don't bother, but otherwise I think most people would be pleased with the state of the series today.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance