Thread: Preorder Bonuses Unveiled for Dissidia Duodecim

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Preorder Bonuses Unveiled for Dissidia Duodecim

Square Enix is giving out alternate costumes for some of your favorite Final Fantasy characters. You will need to choose carefully though, since you can only get one.

[Link]

Hopefully they put these on PSN for people who want both costumes but aren't buying two copies of the game.

And, make the Lightning Aya costume available in NA (probably will come with The 3rd Birthday, it definitely is in EU, hopefully you can also get off PSN)
    Now we just need Squall's KH costume, I think that's all the bonus costumes we've heard of so far.
    Though, there's rumblings of a Dissidia code bundled with FFIV: The Complete Collection, maybe a Cecil or Kain alt.

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiael View Post
    Now we just need Squall's KH costume, I think that's all the bonus costumes we've heard of so far.
    News article states that's the Gamestop bonus. Wasn't that included with orders of Re:Coded in Japan?
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

Amano Tifa? Good, I wanted to order off of Amazon anyway.

Gamestop bonus is Cloud KH, Amazon is Amano Tifa.

Squall KH is something V Jump is running I think, and it's also included in the EU LE copy of Dissidia Duodecim.

Speaking of Dissidia, where's our Prologue so we can get the Aerith assist? ;/
    Last edited by Tiael; 02-24-2011 at 01:15 PM.

You should all pre-order the LE of this game from zavvi.co.uk It's 23 pounds, and free UK OR US delivery, so that is roughly 8$ or so more for the LE version of it. (Tactics Ogre LE from them was actually $1.50 LESS than just going to Gamestop and buying it!) Can also snag Third Birthday Twisted edition this way.
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

I just really don't care about these extra costumes. A hacker discovered through the demo that they are already programmed into the game itself, so the only thing the pre-order does is unlock that line of code... which I can just as easily use my Action Replay to do.