Thread: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Trailer

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Trailer

Okay okay, I'll read the line, just don't destroy my precious game collection. Have a look at this frosty new Skyrim trailer! ...Can I go home now?

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Pre-ordered. I'm just happy they finally showed some gameplay.

Holy crap. That game play is what CG sold it's soul to be 5 years ago...

Looks great, and it's not all snow and ice. They seem pretty adamant about that 11.11.11 release date, so I'm going to assume for now that we'll be playing Skyrim this year. Such a great western-RPG year ahead of us, even if Diablo III ends up coming in 2012.

i can post! thanx paws! Maudren's Avatar
    Game looks pretty epic. Looking forward to this one. Will have to get warmed up playing oblivion again.
    sup?

*fanboy squee*!!!!!

...now to head over to the official forums, and see how many new threads there are about how terrible the graphics are. /eyeroll

edit: hmm, it seems to have died down today. Guess the silly people got tired of it. Heh.
    Last edited by Kiralyn; 02-25-2011 at 11:19 AM.

It is looking rather nice isn't it. Makes me wish I could afford to upgrade my PC every year. Ahh well, it's why I have a PS3 after all.
    http://melodysheep.bandcamp.com/trac...iend-bruce-lee (Youtube video been taken down soooo)
    Steam: bain_nick Add me, maybe we can play something together.
    League of Legends: NA Server: Bainick
    The problem with HM/RF games for me, is the opposite of my issues in real life.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bain_nick View Post
    It is looking rather nice isn't it. Makes me wish I could afford to upgrade my PC every year. Ahh well, it's why I have a PS3 after all.
    Aww, but without the PC version, how are you going to download 3000 mods to fix whatever Bethesda messes up this time? (Note that I played Fallout 3 on the 360 specifically so that I'd actually get around to playing the game instead of fiddling with mods until it broke. )

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff Fowl Sorcerous's Avatar
    Judging a game based on mods that fix things is like saying the harry potter franchise was pretty good till that crazy girl and vampire Draco went to that my chemical romance concert.