Thread: Wataridori - Japandemonium for Feb. 25th, 2011

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar

Wataridori - Japandemonium for Feb. 25th, 2011

A column's a column, but the bird's the word.

Hope Final Promise story is localized. And Unchain Blade Rexx... They each look pretty awesome so far

That they do. Definitely planning on getting a 3DS once the second shipment hits stores. Like I mentioned, they had to use a lottery to determine who got first dibs O_O

Makes you wonder if that's gonna happen with the PSP2. I will get a 3DS but will wait a bit. I know how new systems sell a lot in the first few weeks/months or so. It took me a while to find a Wii during the time when everyone bought one. Besides, my huge backlog will keep me busy for a while lol.

My phat little DS is starting to feel its age, unfortunately, so I've been thinking about getting a 3DS as an eventual replacement. That, and it would be nice to have a second machine handy so I can finally trade all my old Pokemon back to myself...

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaijinMonogatari View Post
    My phat little DS is starting to feel its age, unfortunately, so I've been thinking about getting a 3DS as an eventual replacement. That, and it would be nice to have a second machine handy so I can finally trade all my old Pokemon back to myself...
    That's what significant others and their Deeesses are for!

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

My significant other is unfortunately not into video games at all

Oh, was reading through my 3DS info again, and I missed a game. Imageepoch also has something planned for the system as part of their big JRPG Project. It's just referred to as "Simulation RPG Project" right now though.

I have no one lol I have to sue a friend's when I have a chance to see them so this will be nice. Plus systems for the ds, if one breaks, a back up. That's why i never sold my sp, plus after finding them, I can finally play DQ 1-3 on it. I just hope they do bring Final Promise Story and Unchain Rexx here., and that it won't have to much to translate. I heard that 7thdragon had a lot and that was part of why it wasn't brought here (is that true? if so it makes me want to cry cause it looks awesome)