Thread: Final Fantasy IV Complete LE for Europe

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Final Fantasy IV Complete LE for Europe

Europeans get a Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection Special Edition with tons of extras. There will be a limited supply, so get your hands on a pre-order if you want a copy.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Okay, wow. Europeans got lucky with this one!

I wonder if a LE edition will hit NA, too.

Not bloody likely, NA always usually gets shafted for SE PSP LE.

This, Lords of Arcana, Dissidia Duodecim, The 3rd Birthday, KH: BbS, and Tactics Ogre all got or are getting a LE in Europe while NA gets a regular edition and some usually crap-tastic pre-order bonus.

It's not that far off from release, I doubt we'll get this one either.

So far I haven't heard of any extra thing for pre order here. And I would love the special edition. FF IV is one of the few I'd ever spend a lot of money on. It's also the only FF that has a direct sequel out that I want to play. Well except for 13, I haven't played 13 yet to know if I will or won't. I hope there' a nice pre order bonus. it'd be amazing

Europe gets all the awesome SE collector's editions. It's almost like war reparations from all the missed gaming from years ago.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

order them from zavvi.co.uk They have really cheap prices, and free shipping to the US. I got/am getting 4rd Birthday/Duodecim/This/Tactics Ogre LEs all from them. ebay.co.uk can also be good. I got the BBS LE there for pretty cheap.
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

Maybe because the dollar is getting weaker now Japanese companies want euro. I won't be surprised is games now begins to be released on Europe first.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Well Europe does usually have to wait longer for games to be released and usually has to pay more so I guess its fair I'm not really into LE's much but I will be playing this once released.

Cool stuff. Don't see any point in fretting over where it's released, it's not like there's a trade embargo or anything. As a rule though it's usually the Eurropeans who are importing; North America might get shafted on some special editions but Europe has a long and enduring history of getting shafted on entire game releases. I really doubt anyone in North America would like to switch places.
    Currently playing:
    Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
    Grand Theft Auto V

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    There is a publisher out there that likes us! Won't be getting this myself as I'd only want it for the After Years which didn't particularly interest me but nice to know S-E Europe is going ahead with more of these.
    "Ab Hoc Possum Videre Domum Tuum."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)