Thread: Tales of the Abyss 3DS Falls Into Japan in May

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Tales of the Abyss 3DS Falls Into Japan in May

Are you ready to experience Luke's magical haircut scene in 3D? Do you speak Japanese? If both of these things are true, then we have an announcement for you.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I really hope we get this here. Maybe they can release when the 3DS Lite comes out! That's when I'll be getting one after all! haha
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

Yeah Tales of the Abyss was one of my personal favorites in the series and I do hope they bring it over.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

Tales of The Abyss is my second favorite Tales game. I am surprised we even got that game in the first place since it seems Namco always keeps the best ones in Japan. If it gets localized, it's a day one purchase for me.

I've no interest as I just played through this game a year or so ago, but I'm still hoping the game will be released in Europe as the PS2 release was North America only and few people over here have played what could very well be the best Tales game (my fav is Vesperia but a lot of people seem to prefer this one). Of course I encourage importing it but you know how most people are; wishy washy and won't get any game that requires more effort than walking into the closest electronics store. That's why an official 3DS release would be a godsend.
    Currently playing:
    Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
    Grand Theft Auto V

I never did pick up Tales of the Abyss so I`ll probably get this if its translated to English.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Curse you 3DS region locks, CURSE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Aurian View Post
    I never did pick up Tales of the Abyss so I`ll probably get this if its translated to English.
    If you like the Tales series you really should. This is easily my favorite and fluctuates around my top 3 favorite games of all time. Highly recommend it!
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee