Thread: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Obtains A Release Date

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Obtains A Release Date

With this purchase of your new CyberArm Deluxe Version comes an additional soundtrack CD, pop-out art book and 'Making Of' holodisk. What's on the soundtrack CD? The sound of metallic grinding; it's big in France, I hear.

[NEWS]
    Last edited by Quin; 03-08-2011 at 02:46 PM.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    The PR tagline for this game should be "Putting the augment in August"

I'll be here all week folks.
    Last edited by shoptroll; 03-08-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Also: *opens wallet*. Take my money, please
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    August just got a bit more Awesome

August is my birthday month. Someone over there must have received the memo. I. Can't. Wait!

Man, all the way back to August! Fall term starts at the end of August, so I'm hoping this gets a mid-early Aug. release date so I can finish off the summer nicely >

Edit: Never mind, just read the story. Right at the very end :/ Looks I'll be doing some all nighters to make progress on this before the hell term starts lol
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

After the trailer theme Icarus was released for free on their site, I listened to it at least a hundred times. I really am hoping that the soundtrack is on par with that song. If it is, that would be a soundtrack worth getting the whole pack for. Not to mention that their art so far as been excellent