Thread: Tales of Xillia Character Roster Expands Again

Tales of Xillia Character Roster Expands Again

An animated teddy bear? Ok, Namco Bandai, you and I need to have a word over what constitutes a good weapon. Hubert, put your SwordGunBow down, I'll get to you in a minute.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Another little girl... Just 1 grown up woman?
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Didnt we have the whole teddy bear fighting thing with Anise in Abyss?
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and it will never be used to hurt you.” - Tyrion Lannister

I was about to say the same thing re: Anise. Hopefully she'll be a better character than Anise at least!
    thanks for reading

@Miyosaka, I second that. I tried to like her when I played TOA but I just couldn't. I guess she just didn't appeal to me.

Hopefully I'll like this one, as long as we get the game *crosses fingers*

<Miley>Oh My GOD, like...Isn't there a character like this in Atelier Rorona? And doesn't this sound a lot like Anise Tatlin from Tales of the Abyss? And like was Alex Kidd Jewish? , And Didn't Pamela in Mana Khemia have a teddy bear that fought for her? And like...</Miley>

Anise was a pretty strong character. Assuming her main use was to have a second player who didn't know how to play sit there and spam her one good skill constantly from range.
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>

Quote Originally Posted by Miyosaka View Post
    I was about to say the same thing re: Anise. Hopefully she'll be a better character than Anise at least!
    Jade's sarcasm was the only thing that got me through that game. Vesperia was much better. This update tanked my expectations for this new installment.

Resident Cannibal Tequila Mockingbird's Avatar
    Could be cute, could be annoying, only time will tell. I like the idea of her being a "spirit wielder" (whatever that is) is that like a summoner? Anyway. Talking with/at inanimate objects is always great for the borderline personality characters. She could be a great personality one way or another. I doubt she'll fight anything like Anise or be similar in anyway. Plus Tokunaga was hot mess.

Edit: And by "Fight Like" I mean, make the teddy bear grow big and hop on its back.
    Last edited by Tequila Mockingbird; 03-13-2011 at 08:58 PM.