Thread: Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga Demo Arrives on Xbox Live

Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga Demo Arrives on Xbox Live

Buy this new 'Turn yourself into a dragon' kit! Warning, side effects may include dry mouth, water retention, explosive indigestion and the irresistable urge to destroy this place called 'Azeroth'.

[NEWS]
    Last edited by Quin; 03-25-2011 at 02:01 PM.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

New Member New Registered User
    Is this the same demo that's been up for a while now?

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    It's a new demo based on the Super Mega Enhanced version of Divinity 2 + Expansion. I assume that at least you'll see the Xbox 360 interface improvements found in this version.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

New Member New Registered User
    Thanks. That's great. I'm looking forward to this one.

I only hope it'll play better. The first iteration of this game didn't look that good. I sure hope they fixed it well enough.

New Member Member
    Whoa, I never realized that the 360 version was not out yet given how long ago the pc version of this came out O_o

It's been out for a while in the UK. My buddy in Scotland played this on 360 quite some time ago.
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deiser View Post
    Whoa, I never realized that the 360 version was not out yet given how long ago the pc version of this came out O_o
    Divinity II itself on the 360 has been released already in both North America and Europe, this is more an 'enhanced' edition (and I think includes an expansion). That's according to what I've read anyway, so anyone feel free to correct me if that's inaccurate.
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Quote Originally Posted by Severin Mira View Post
    Divinity II itself on the 360 has been released already in both North America and Europe, this is more an 'enhanced' edition (and I think includes an expansion). That's according to what I've read anyway, so anyone feel free to correct me if that's inaccurate.
    You are correct. This version has already been released in Europe for some time. it is only the American version that has not released.