Thread: New Details Arrive For Trails in the Sky

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

New Details Arrive For Trails in the Sky

New battle system details, locales, and more screenshots? XSEED Games really is spoiling us. It's not as if we have to wait to much longer for Trails in the Sky, after all.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

I am so very excited about this game. Good thing I've almost finished DA 2, or I'd be torn between them.

News Director/Reviewer RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Curse you long US to UK shipping times!
    "My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | NNID: severinmira | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

Thanks to XSEED for releasing this game. It looks awesome! Has anyone come up with an estimated length of the game? The original PSP trilogy games took me about 25-30 hours each, but I would imagine this is a much more expansive adventure.

I did like the original trilogy. I thought the first one had weak translation but it had all the elements of story I like.

The website for it is claiming 50+, and knowing how i dawdle around in games, It'll probably be 60 or more for me.

New Member Member
    Yep; around 50 hours for the main quest, and then additional time for the 50+ sidequests, and anything else you do.

Banned Banned
    great! i can't wait to get my hands on some T.i.t.S!

otakudensetsu you should have your avatar's matching gun chicks in some echii goodness for your sig.

I am also looking forward to this. I will be picking it up mainly to support x-seed and because I've been really meaning to play the originals. But a quick question having not finished all of Garghov trilogy will I have any problems getting into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Killer Id View Post
    otakudensetsu you should have your avatar's matching gun chicks in some echii goodness for your sig.

I am also looking forward to this. I will be picking it up mainly to support x-seed and because I've been really meaning to play the originals. But a quick question having not finished all of Garghov trilogy will I have any problems getting into this?
    Absolutely no problems. All signs point at this trilogy being far, far superior than what is out there already

It's also totally unrelated story-wise (and takes place in an entirely different world -- as far as anyone knows, anyway!), so no worries on that front either.

-Tom

I said I would buy it.
    Well, I preordered it. Almost there, right? All that's left is for XSeed to ship the product to Amazon and...

You can search on Youtube for gameplay videos if you're curious.

Just awaiting the arrival of my copy.
    My Links:

DeviantArt, Twitter

Overdosing Heavenly Bliss Moderator ChickenGod's Avatar
    I'm super excited for this game, myself. Every year there is usually one game I'm more hyped for than anything else, and this one is it. The official site at XSEED looks great too, lots of information on there concerning some finer points pertaining to the inner workings of TITS. Have the limited edition pre-ordered, and really hope it arrives on time!

I'm kind of curious how the music is going to be distributed in the first chapter. Having listened to a ton of the soundtrack from all 3 games, they are all kind of blurred in my head and I have a feeling some tracks are going to sound legendary since I haven't listened to them in a long time.
    "Looks like Teach just got tenure!" - Teach

I have to say, the XSEED website for this game is one of the best websites I've seen for selling a game. Their web designer(s) deserve some major kudos.