Thread: Sound Test - Skating to the Sounds

Sound Test - Skating to the Sounds

The curator has decided to retire, and in his place shall be someone who plans to reinvent the way RPGamers experience their video game music remixes, that is, by the addition of a visual component. Curious? Read on.

Sound Test - Skating to the Sounds
    You see things; and you say, "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    - George Bernard Shaw, Back to Methuselah

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar
    Oh my goodness that Frog remix ROCKS. I adore it. Also it seems like it fits the theme of the new curator, seeing as I could totally picture this being played a hockey game. It could totally replace "We Will Rock You!"

I love you Fermat.

I hate to be passed over but in honor of this glorious day I completely put aside my pride and congratulate our new Sound Test Curator with excitement and admiration. Ice skating... Genius. Three cheers for Severin! Fermat, we will miss you. Go do epic things and don't forget to keep being awesome. =P

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    We need to convince Miki Ando and Mao Asada to do skate routines to JRPG tunes.

Dread News Editor RPGamer Staff Fowl Sorcerous's Avatar
    considering how much the olympics are in love howard shore right now, that might be tricky.

Daryl Banner
    whaa?!! Fermat's going away??!! whaaa?! .... wait a sec, this was posted april 1st. waaaaaait a sec....