Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tales of Vesperia on Xbox Live Games on Demand in Europe

A Familiar Teacher Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Tales of Vesperia on Xbox Live Games on Demand in Europe

Do you live in Europe, own an Xbox 360, want to play Tales of Vesperia, but can't find a physical disc copy? Then you're in luck! The game can now be downloaded from Xbox Live Games on Demand.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Get it people, it's a great game.

Just release the PS3 version already.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Hear hear!

Oh and BTW it seems it will be released in America in Games on Demand for $30 USD acording to Scrawlfx.

Also the OVA was picked by Funimation!!!!
    Last edited by LordKaiser; 04-06-2011 at 06:58 PM.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

That's great news on the OVA. Bandai America also has the license for the Abyss anime as of last year, so hopefully we see that at some point too. I'm actually half tempted to 1000 the European version of this game as well. My friend in Scotland and I share licenses for games and DLC all the time, so if I bought this with his account on my xbox, we'd both have it, and I could do it all over again ^_^ lol
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    Enough with that already, it's not going to happen.

Oh and BTW it seems it will be released in America in Games on Demand for $30 USD acording to Scrawlfx.
    It's already on the American games on demand

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    It's already on the American games on demand
    I can confirm this to be true.

Luckily I managed to sell my physical copy of the game for $90 just 2 weeks ago, good to know it's up there at an affordable price if I ever feel to play through it again.

Can't find a physical copy? It's everywhere...seems redundant to me.
    Currently playing:
    Legend of the Heroes: Trails in the Sky / South Park: The Stick of Truth / Volgarr the Viking
    Broforce / Shovel Knight / Duck Tales Remastered / Final Fantasy 3 PC

Quote Originally Posted by Spartakus View Post
    Can't find a physical copy? It's everywhere...seems redundant to me.
    Maybe in Norway. This is not the case in Sweden or UK.

Banned Banned
    Surely they don't expect people to pay money for this old beta version anymore?

JRPG Collector
    Namco is hardly generous with its Tales ports.
    We got "Phantasia" on GBA, and we are really lucky to be getting "Graces F"

I am still pretty sad that we missed out on the "real" Destiny 2, Rebirth, and the ones on DS

Quote Originally Posted by HJ+ View Post
    Surely they don't expect people to pay money for this old beta version anymore?
    This bit of trolling is actually quite inaccurate. You see, generally in software development cycles, beta refers to a version that is feature complete, and only tweaking and bug fixing remain. So calling something a beta version because it has missing features is incorrect. If you really want to be trolling that sucker, you have to call it an alpha.

Of course this is all moot because games have features cut all the time to meet release deadlines.

The Destiny Remake and the most recent Phantasia PSP re-release also look awesome =(
    Check out my fledgling youtube channel. It's small now, but if I get more subscribers I will start doing more with it, so stay tuned!

http://www.youtube.com/user/HellDest...7?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku77 View Post
    The Destiny Remake and the most recent Phantasia PSP re-release also look awesome =(
    Don't worry, those of us that invested in the Destiny remake still got kicked in the nads when the Director's Cut of the Destiny remake was released a bit later.

No, I didn't buy it.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku77 View Post
    Tales of Phantasia is not good in any form.

Banned Banned
    Wow, you know it's bad when the Bamco Defense Force has to resort to useless nitpicking and trolling images because there are no actual arguments out there that can deny Bamco's incompetence.

Wow, you know it's bad when the Bamco Defense Force has to resort to useless nitpicking and trolling images because there are no actual arguments out there that can deny Bamco's incompetence.
    It's actually a completely valid point. If you're going to troll, at least do it right.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    They're not responding to defend Namco, they're responding because calling the original version of Tales of Vesperia, which was a complete, lengthy, relatively bug-free game with some plot issues at the end (a problem I don't believe was fixed by the PS3 version, but feel free to correct me if it was) a "beta version" is pointless trolling on the level of a kid crying on Halloween because their overflowing bag of candy didn't contain any cherry lollipops.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance