Thread: Ghostlight Wants to Give Aigis Away

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Ghostlight Wants to Give Aigis Away

Persona 3 Portable may be getting a somewhat belated release, but Ghostlight wants to reward the game's patient European fans with a few prizes. Read more to see how to get one and what else is at stake.

[Link]

well well, look who it is randal77's Avatar
    Woah. This is big news. So they'll translate a japanese game into europe depending on what gets the most votes?

I recommend we vote for a ps3/PSP/DS game so that our American bros can just import it region free from Europe when it gets translated. C'mon, let's get some ideas rolling. rpgamer makes up a big component of the people most likely to vote in this contest.

I really really want Super Robot Wars Z2. A recently released PSP game - so far so good. Highly unlikely it would work, because of licencing issues and lots of voice acting, but that's highest on my wish list of unlikely translations (I guess SRT:OGG wouldn't work because the PS2 is too old ;_;

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar
    If you're going to ask for a SRW game, maybe you should gamble on a theoretical (if very strongly rumored) Original Generation 3?