Thread: Threads of Fate to be Released on US PSN

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Threads of Fate to be Released on US PSN

A sequel-less Square title? There's something you don't see everyday. Whether you'll be experiencing this classic for the first time or want to revisit it, you'll get your chance to very soon.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    I'm still waiting for that sequel, one that I may never get. But I still have fond memories of the game. Now to decide who I shall play as first when I play it, Rue or Mint?

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar
    I played the demo for this one a long time ago, and really enjoyed it. Never got a chance to actually play the full game, though. I may need to get this.

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    I remember playing it through to the end, but I totally can't remember if I liked it or not. haha

One of the Squaresoft games I have never played. I've heard good things about it, so this is going to be purchased.

Except for Chrono Cross and the Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger rereleases this is it for the Square RPGs on PSN isn't it?

I'm hoping once they are done we'll Dragon Warrior VII, Bushido Blade, and Einhander.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Wheels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpalicious View Post
    Except for Chrono Cross and the Final Fantasy/Chrono Trigger rereleases this is it for the Square RPGs on PSN isn't it?

I'm hoping once they are done we'll Dragon Warrior VII, Bushido Blade, and Einhander.
    Well there's always Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean 2, not sure if those are on the Japanese PSN. Maybe they'd do Torneko Last Hope?