Thread: RPG Backtrack: Episode 43 - Double D&D Dose

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar

RPG Backtrack: Episode 43 - Double D&D Dose

A couple of other titles sneak into the mix, but mostly we're talking about games with enormous Dungeons & Dragons inspiration. One of them is highly regarded, the other appealed to a very select audience, and their salient points provide ample fodder for talk.
    April 2009, Baldur's Gate.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Is there something wrong with the iTunes feed? It's throwing the "not a valid podcast URL" error.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Yeah, the link in this post is fine, but the one from our Twitter feed (which I think feeds off our RSS feed) is broken.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Code: Kirin RPGamer Staff JuMeSyn's Avatar
    I don't know why that would be - the RSS info for this one hasn't seen any tampering, at least not by me.
    It's not what he's eating, but what's eating him that makes it ... sort of interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    Is there something wrong with the iTunes feed? It's throwing the "not a valid podcast URL" error.
    I was having the same problem Shaymin, looks like I'll just have to dl'd it directly from here. ;p
    My Links:

DeviantArt, Twitter

I managed to download it off of itunes last night without any trouble. Haven't found the time to finish listening to it yet though.

It still seems to be broken on iTunes. Although it doesn't show the url as being broken anymore, it is still listing episode 42 as being the latest episode even when doing "show all available podcasts".