Thread: Vote for Reaverbots in Mega Man Legends 3

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Vote for Reaverbots in Mega Man Legends 3

Once again, Capcom needs you to help them decide what is going to be in the long awaited third entry in the Mega Man Legends series. If you have a favorite Reaverbot, make sure to speak up now.

[Link]

Whoah, whoah, whoah, I haven't really been keeping up with this game, so excuse me ignorance here, but who the hell is that guy? Don't tell me they redid Rock's design in this game.

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AforeNotation View Post
    Whoah, whoah, whoah, I haven't really been keeping up with this game, so excuse me ignorance here, but who the hell is that guy? Don't tell me they redid Rock's design in this game.
    I presume you are talking about the guy with the red hair... No that's not supposed to be Mega Man.

They might be redo-ing Mega Man's design for the game, but only slightly. The guy with the red hair is Barret, the leader of a gang of sky-bikers who is new to Legends 3. It seems he is controllable, but he is not replacing Mega Man Volnutt as the main character. Look around on the Capcom-Unity site if you are curious. There is a lot going on there for the game (we've only really reported on a fraction of it).

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    From the rumors I've heard, Barret will be playable for the beginning sections of the game. Meaning he's the tutorial...

Phew, okay, you guys have laid some of my fears to rest, thank you. I was afraid they had fallen into their old habit of trying to make Mega "edgier" for younger generations