Thread: Aldorlea Games Releases Sylia

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar

Aldorlea Games Releases Sylia

Aldorlea Games is well known for any of its independent game efforts, but this is the first we've covered on RPGamer. Their latest, titled Sylia, showcases what happens when the world is attacked by three large Cubes.

Story

It's actually Aldorlea, not Adorlea. *fixes where I can*
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

RPG Maker tools surely are not as weak as they seem. This game looks interesting but I'll wait for your review.
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    RPG Maker tools surely are not as weak as they seem. This game looks interesting but I'll wait for your review.
    It certainly does look interesting. As for a review, I don't know who will be reviewing it for us, but maybe you'll see a review in the future!

I've been a fan of their games for a while, working through Asguaard and Millennium at the moment. They do tend to lack full explanations for things like what different status effects do, but usually you can figure it out within a use or two of them. They also have one of the longest series of RPGmaker games, with the Laxius series being 7 long in total (Including Laxius Power 1-3).

What I find most impressive is that they put out games faster than I find the time to finish them. That's a difficult thing for a company to do, considering the number of hours I log every week on games

I think there are several developers releasing games on their site, they once said something like that.

Ow... that artwork looks painful.

Rya: Yeah, there are, but even just taking Aldorlea's work into consideration, they release a game about as fast if not faster than I finish them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cidolfas View Post
    Ow... that artwork looks painful.
    I get a strong Disney Princesses vibe.