Thread: Meet More Devil Survivor 2 Characters and Bosses

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Meet More Devil Survivor 2 Characters and Bosses

The Septentrion in Devil Survivor 2 may be a weird bunch, but they are still a threat. Let's hope that the members of the Jips organization can handle them.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    From what I heard, the Septentrion were designed by one of the guys who did some of the Angels from Eva.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Still doesn't sound as compelling as the plot of the first game, but time will tell. Atlus knows how to tell a good story.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

I'd rather see a sequel to Strange Journey, but as I haven't yet finished that (it's damn near 80 hours) I can't comment on whether or not that would make any sense. I did enjoy that game a great deal more than Devil Survivor though.

I'm torn. I haven't played the first Devil Survivor yet, but until I heard about the sequel, I was planning on just waiting for the 3DS remake (though I have yet to buy a 3DS). Now with the sequel announced, I'm considering just buying the DS version. I assume any localization of DS2 is at least a year off at this point, but I don't think I'll want to play the 2 games back to back. Getting through it on the DS this year seems like a good idea considering I don't particularly want to buy a 3DS until they come out with a revision with better battery life. That said, the 3DS version of DS1 will be the definitive version of the game, so maybe I'll just wait. There are so many big releases on the horizon that are on my must play list -- The Witcher 2, Dungeon Siege 3, Deus Ex: HR, Skyrim, Diablo 3 -- maybe it's better I wait on Devil Survivor . . . but then I may never get to it. I might be able to squeeze a DS1 playthrough in between The Witcher 2 and Dungeon Siege.