Thread: Record of Agarest War Zero Collector's Edition Coming to Europe

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Record of Agarest War Zero Collector's Edition Coming to Europe

Do you live in Europe and are you jealous of the Limited Edition of Record of Agarest War Zero for North America? While it's not quite the same, the good folks at Ghostlight will have a Collector's Edition available just for you.

Story
    Last edited by Strawberry Eggs; 05-19-2011 at 05:43 PM.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Quia ego sic dico RPGamer Staff Severin Mira's Avatar
    Ack, soundtrack CDs, my one weakness. Tempted to get it just for that and the chance to support Ghostlight as it's nice to have a publisher in Europe working on some of the JRPGs we won't get here otherwise.
    "If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands."
    Twitter: severinmira | Xbox Live: Severin Mira | PSN: severinmira (EU), severin-US (US) | Skype: severinmk
    Final Fantasy XIV: Sevirain Kristinger (Leviathan)

I really want to support Ghostlight but they need to learn from companies like Xseed, Atlus and Working Designs when it comes to picking their games. Record of Agarest War is not exactly a JRPG enthusiasts pick of the litter.
    Currently playing:
    Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
    Grand Theft Auto V

I didn't learn anything! MasterChief's Avatar
    Well, I'd keep the lessons from Working Designs to a minimum. This is the company that thought bringing over Shining Wisdom was a great idea. Not to mention their butchering of Silhouette Mirage, and wasting our time with Gungriffon Blaze.

"What the f--- is a Shakespeare?"
    -Rico Valasquez, showing off why no one likes him.