Thread: Cthulhu Saves Bonus Content for PC

Cthulhu Saves Bonus Content for PC

Cthulhu rises again on the PC, but this time, he's bringing some friends with him. PC gamers, say hello to the Breath of Death VII team.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Yeah, going to be a good day for me when they come out.

I'm interested in playing this too, any firm date as to when it'll actually be released?
    My Links:

DeviantArt, Twitter

indie RPGs: It's just not for Xbox360s anymore!(lol)
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon

My VAPS Entry,

Have towel will travel Moderator shoptroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CipherinthesnoW View Post
    I'm interested in playing this too, any firm date as to when it'll actually be released?
    I think they're saying end of the month.

Very much looking forward to playing this.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

I keep checking on Steam to see if it's popped up there or not, guess we'll hear about it sooner or later.
    My Links:

DeviantArt, Twitter

Have towel will travel Moderator shoptroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CipherinthesnoW View Post
    I keep checking on Steam to see if it's popped up there or not, guess we'll hear about it sooner or later.
    It's a small enough title that I'd be very surprised if it has a page online before it goes to market.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

Quote Originally Posted by shoptroll View Post
    It's a small enough title that I'd be very surprised if it has a page online before it goes to market.
    Yeah, the end of the month is coming right up, so we'll see how they release it.
    My Links:

DeviantArt, Twitter

Last I heard, they're aiming for the end of the month, but aren't totally sure exactly when it'll go up yet.

We're aiming to get everything finish by the end of the month, but what with all the paperwork and what have you, it probably won't actually be available for purchase until sometime next month.
    Check out our new XBox 360 Indie RPG, Cthulhu Saves the World, at http://zeboyd.com or follow us on twitter (username: werezompire) for the latest news.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeboyd Games View Post
    We're aiming to get everything finish by the end of the month, but what with all the paperwork and what have you, it probably won't actually be available for purchase until sometime next month.
    Good luck with the launch!

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.