Thread: The RPG Sanctum - #11: Pre-E3 Show

Host of The Sectorcast Rosestorm's Avatar

The RPG Sanctum - #11: Pre-E3 Show

Want to know what RPGamer is expecting at this year's E3? Be sure to tune in to hear all the juicy gossip.

Listen: http://www.rpgamer.com/rpgsanctum/sanctum11.mp3
    Download: http://feeds.feedburner.com/rpgamer/DJog
    itunes: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-...um/id416583261

Be sure to leave any feedback for us on this thread and leave some reviews on itunes. The next show topic is Download vs. Physical Media. If you want to submit content, e-mail me a mp3 file to rosestorm90@gmail.com, if you need instructions on how to make one e-mail me and I will be more than willing to help. If you have any ideas for future shows topics or formats ideas feel free to post them here or e-mail me.
    Deputy Editor of Gamersector.com
    Check out my podcast Sectorcast, http://gamersector.com/podcast/sectorcast
    A lie would be considered the truth if only more people believed it.

Was someone seriously referring to "All I Want For Christmas Is A PSP" during the show?

Also, my main E3 hope is one of Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story or (utter longshot) DQX. Anything else is just cream cheese.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    Anything else is just cream cheese.
    Really? Any other game they could announce would taste delicious on a bagel? Hmmm.
    I haven't listened yet but I am looking forward to this podcast because for some reason there was no RPGcast last week. This one will fill the void. It sounds like a more interesting Sanctum topic than game overs and setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    Also, my main E3 hope is one of Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story or (utter longshot) DQX. Anything else is just cream cheese.
    Amen to that!
    Currently playing:
    Legend of the Heroes: Trails in the Sky / South Park: The Stick of Truth / Volgarr the Viking
    Broforce / Shovel Knight / Duck Tales Remastered / Final Fantasy 3 PC

Xenoblade + The Last Story = JustDoug gets a Wii. Maybe. Depends if I have "mad bank" or not.

Really, what I'm crossing my fingers for is just one little bit of news from SEGA--just an acknowledgment, some sort of affirmation that Valkyria Chronicles 3 is going to get a Western release.
    "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Shakespeare, Hamlet Act I, Scene 5

"You need mad bank for lobster cash." - Sabin1001

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    OK. I listened to it. It was fun. I hope that Sabin is right about there being some unexpected unbelievable RPG that swoops in from the sidelines and blows us all away. That would be a welcome surprise. But I'm basically most excited about Kingdoms of Amalur and Elder Scrolls V.

I don't have much hope for DQX details this year. The way they previously announced it was so off the hoof, but no way could they keep it secret before E3. As the show pointed out, everything nowadays leaks.

Even if it is coming, we'll not hear about The Last Story at E3. The best thing we can hope for is an announcement of Xenoblade (read: a quiet press release after the show with no fanfare).
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

While I know it's a virtual impossibility, I'd love to hear something about DQ X. Otherwise, I'm mostly interested in seeing Nintendo's next console.