Thread: DeathSpank Returns in The Baconing

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

DeathSpank Returns in The Baconing

Looks like DeathSpank is living high off the hog in his third game. Help him sow the seeds of justice as he quests for the Fires of Bacon.

[Don't kill me for that blurb!]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

I wanted to like you Deathspank, but your last adventure had gamebreaking bugs.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    Oh how I laughed...

So he killed her?!
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff Nekobasu's Avatar
    Hamming it up, like always.

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    HotHead also announced that they're making a game based on the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but there aren't any details on that yet.

So yay for HotHead! I love these guys.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

the humor in DeathSpank feels really, really forced to me

To bad Bacon is now considered one of the worst carcinogens out there. At least until they remember how they used to make it before sodium nitrate and monosodium glutamate were invented.
    <span style=\'color:#009966\'>I miss my old prettiful sig.</span>

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    the humor in DeathSpank feels really, really forced to me
    Seriously. Thongs? Bacon? It's like they're sitting around in a board room somewhere asking each other what's popular with the kids these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
    To bad Bacon is now considered one of the worst carcinogens out there. At least until they remember how they used to make it before sodium nitrate and monosodium glutamate were invented.
    Then try not to eat the game.

Gunclaws and Meow. Administrator Paws's Avatar
    I'm curious who their new publisher is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
    That's what makes it so scary!

Didn't you see that font? Spooky stuff.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

LOL People spend to many time on Wikipedia. I wonder how Deathspank Survived considering that he died in the "Good Ending" Did he killed Sandy?
    Never buy a game published by D3 Publisher that is not WKCII. They cheated on their fans by releasing a game that they didn't support not even for a year and they released a rushed translation.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKaiser View Post
    LOL People spend to many time on Wikipedia. I wonder how Deathspank Survived considering that he died in the "Good Ending" Did he killed Sandy?
    Considering that the "good" ending means you get to skip the final boss, I don't think it's the canonical ending.
    Follow me on Twitter

I was really excited for this series, right up until I saw the first video showing off the dialog. It was like, oh no. No. Damn.

To be followed by DeathSpank IV - Still Yet More Of The Same. Thanks, but no thanks.