Thread: Devil Survivor Overclocked Trailer Reveals Release Date

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Devil Survivor Overclocked Trailer Reveals Release Date

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked shows off its new voiced dialogue and release date. If that isn't Laura Bailey doing Yuzu's voice, this news writer will eat her hat.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

doesn't sound like laura bailey to me. proceed to hat eating!
    thanks for reading

I really loved the first version, and I wanna support Atlus as I'm totally a faithful, but I don't have a 3DS and I don't know if the additions would make a significant difference. While I could buy it and keep it shelved until the eventual purchase of a 3DS, I really wish I could decide on whether I'd even play it instead of stuffing it into my backlog because it's a game I already beat....

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Wow, it's really hitting here before Japan? That's bizarre. I hope it does better on the 3DS than it did on the DS for Atlus, it really is a great game. I'm looking forward to taking it on again.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    I enjoyed the first one, but I don't want to play it agian.. I had it freeze up completely 3-4 times during my original DS playthrough. The game was good fun, but sometimes a little too grindy, and some of the battles took longer than I would have liked for grinding... Though, not nearly as long as some of the levels in Disgaea's grind fest. Meh, looks fun and like a well deserved upgrade, but no 3ds for this one.

-Kel