Thread: Dead Island Roundtable Interview

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar

Dead Island Roundtable Interview

Deep Silver's Brand Manager, Vincent Kummer, chatted with RPGamer about all things Dead Island this week. Head on over to our interview for the inside scoop on this zombie action RPG.

-Link to Interview
    Last edited by risingsun; 07-15-2011 at 08:40 AM.

My interest in this game has definitely been piqued after the last couple of articles on it. Can't wait to see how it plays.

Zombie? RPG?

Count me in even if it blows.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar
    After reading all of this, I can easily say I'm down for this. I'm not huge into zombies, but I think what the devs are trying to capture in all of this.

I've been excited about this since I first heard about it. Very cool, appeals to my zombie love.

- Fancy Title - RPGamer Staff risingsun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    After reading all of this, I can easily say I'm down for this. I'm not huge into zombies, but I think what the devs are trying to capture in all of this.
    Cool. If you can get it on Xbox 360 that would be great. A few of us on staff are gonna pick it up on that platform. We could even have a few RPGamer Game nights like we did for Borderlands.