Thread: Inazuma Eleven to Officially Release in August in the UK

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Inazuma Eleven to Officially Release in August in the UK

Inazuma Eleven had been delayed, but it'll finally be coming out next month. Except some copies were sold months early anyway. Whoops.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

My love for fottball and rpgs tells me that this might be a game I will enjoy. Will get it for sure.

With an official release comes the chance to actually import for a reasonable amount. I would like to see the anime and the game hit over here though. Colour me curious I guess.

The fact that the UK is getting stuff and the US is not makes me think that JRPG developers and publishers believe that we (in the US) have abandoned JRPGs. We certainly have NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    The fact that the UK is getting stuff and the US is not makes me think that JRPG developers and publishers believe that we (in the US) have abandoned JRPGs. We certainly have NOT.
    Well I believe that this actually makes sense as how many US people would play a RPG based on Soccer. I know I would, I used to play soccer. But seriously how many others.
    I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me - Wreck-it-Ralph

27 years of gaming and still going strong
    and now a Proud if slightly annoyed Father :D

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnimeMan View Post
    Well I believe that this actually makes sense as how many US people would play a RPG based on Soccer. I know I would, I used to play soccer. But seriously how many others.
    it's true it isn't so popular in the states, but it shouldn't fare too horribly in Mexico and Canada? Maybe? RPGs based around sports are not all that common and I bet not normally are all that fun. I'm waiting for something like Final Legend Curling Warriors to pop up some day here in Canada, and I will face palm hard.

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I would so buy Final Legend Curling Warriors if it came out. Actually, I think I'm required to via my Vow of Canadian Citizenship.

But yeah, it makes a lot more sense to restrict Inazuma 11 to Europe than it does, say, Xenoblade.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    Yes, 'twould truly be a sweeping epic...

At least this one's going to be importable in English. Surely some stores will consider bringing a few copies over just to see. I mean, a few years back I visited home for Christmas, and found Japanese import copies of Jump All-Stars at the local Best Buy, of all places.