Thread: The Little King Returns on PS Vita

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

The Little King Returns on PS Vita

More oniis, chicken fryers, strawberry shortcakes, and cow cannons? Sign us up for more Little King's Story action on the PlayStation Vita.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Unfortunately, since Marvelous has essentially abandoned the west, the chances of us seeing this one here are slim to nil
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    Well, Konami is publishing, so who knows?

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Well, Konami is publishing, so who knows?
    This is new Konami, the Konami that has abandoned most of its RPG franchises, and allowed Silent Hill and Castlevania to be defiled by non-Japanese developers. With these SEGA-like decisions, I don't have any faith in Konami anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    This is new Konami, the Konami that has abandoned most of its RPG franchises, and allowed Silent Hill and Castlevania to be defiled by non-Japanese developers. With these SEGA-like decisions, I don't have any faith in Konami anymore.
    The new Silent Hill games are awesome. The opinion that the Silent Hill franchise has been defiled by the Western studios is not universal.

www.powerlinemag.com

"I remember back when FF9 was coming out. People were rejoicing because it was actually a fantasy game and not a sci-fi game like 7 and 8. It's especially hilarious given modern context, with everyone wanking themselves to dehydration at the thought of an FF7 remake." - Masterchief

A very pleasant surprise, but I'd want to see what they have in mind artistically before I get excited. The aesthetic was half of the LKS's coup, and I'd hate for that to be abandoned or toned down.

EDIT: D'oh, I was working up from the bottom and didn't see the screens. They look good! I'm satisfied.
    Last edited by abara; 08-25-2011 at 09:24 PM.