Thread: Digimon World Re:Digitize Trailer Emerges In Real World

Digimon World Re:Digitize Trailer Emerges In Real World

It's about time we headed back to the Digital World. Just watch out for outbreaks of that damn theme tune.

[NEWS]

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar
    I'm cautiously interested in this one. Digimon games are something of a mixed bag, but they can be pretty good...

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Need more gameplay videos before I can say anything.

I was just playing the original Digimon World on the PSone and wondered how it would look if it was remade today. It's like my wish came true! &nbsp;<br><br>In the original game you had one digimon that digivolved differently depending on stats and care mistakes. It eats, sleeps, and poops. You train your digimon and run around File island recruiting Digimon who would expand the city by opening shops and things.&nbsp;<br>If re:digitize is going back to all that then I'm already sold.&nbsp;<br><br><br><br>

I like Digimon and am keen on seeing more. Agumon is cool too, but I hope you can get more than just him.