Thread: RPGCast - Episode 191: "Harry Hatsenfeld"

Man vs. Slime, the fourth type of conflict Administrator sabin1001's Avatar

RPGCast - Episode 191: "Harry Hatsenfeld"

RPGCast - Episode 191: "Harry Hatsenfeld"

This week Professor Layton decided to break out his top hat to visit our shores once again. But he'll have to compete for our interest with some very odd Persona announcements and a golden Wii-mote.

You can find the links to all our stories on delicious: http://delicious.com/rpgamer/191

RPGCast streams live, sometimes on Friday at 10 PM Eastern / 7 PM Pacific, usually on Saturday at Noon Eastern / 9 AM Pacific.

Leave your feedback in the following ways!
    Post in this thread.
    Email us at podcast@rpgamer.com
    Leave us a voicemail at (608) 729-4098
    Email us an mp3 or m4a voicemail at podcast@rpgamer.com

Download the show: "Harry Hatsenfeld"
    Subscribe to the feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/Rpgcast
    Subscribe in iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...t?id=264306390
    Subscribe your Zune: Zune Player Link

Turns out, my Skype hadn't been logged in and I lost track of time dungeon running in WoW, so no me this week.

Oopsie.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Next time, we're bringing back the Rt Hon. Tub of Lard MP.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    Next time, we're bringing back the Rt Hon. Tub of Lard MP.
    I am not Roy Hattersly.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.

Lusipurr.com staff takes over the RPGamer chat room!

Spooky. It's like Zoltan knew I'd be listening to the cast while pulling some overtime at work this weekend.
    Reads street English and speaks in collegiate - Ras Kass

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    I'm not legendary for nothing. But seriously, if it helped you get through the job then I couldn't be happier.

I guess it's a con that I should expect of podcasts but I guess nobody could really make out the lyrics. I was totally hoping that someone would say, "That part where he said he made a tits-kabob...classic." Oh well. Hahaha.

New Member New Registered User moenki's Avatar
    Ahh, RPGCast on a Sunday morning is best.

Zoltan. You should just do death growls. The rapcore stuff doesn't fit the melodeath style of your music. Loved it though. Please send in more songs!

Releaser of Heavy Metal LegendaryZoltan's Avatar
    Yeah, but death growls actually hurt my voice. I could never do an entire concert of death metal songs like that. I would like too, though.

OFFICIAL MESSAGE TO THE RPGCAST: I just want to let you guys know that I'm not going to be submitting my usual segment to the RPGcast for about 9 weeks. The reason being that I am focusing on making those segments into video segments instead. I'm submitting them to YouTube once a week at the same time that I used to submit them to the RPGcast using the same audio that I you all have heard so far. I have done 11 episodes for the RPGcast so far and I plan to continue making them into simple video episodes at the rate of one per week until all 11 of them are uploaded onto YouTube. After that I will return to making new episodes again and I will submit those to YouTube AND to RPGcast every week. So look forward to that. The 3rd episode will be up on YouTube on September 10th. Just search for "Your RPG Playin' ***" and they should be the first hits. Or just hit these links. Thank you and have a legendary day.

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yiVVeJso5Q
    Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvT6aVNd5o

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryZoltan View Post
    Yeah, but death growls actually hurt my voice. I could never do an entire concert of death metal songs like that. I would like too, though.

OFFICIAL MESSAGE TO THE RPGCAST: I just want to let you guys know that I'm not going to be submitting my usual segment to the RPGcast for about 9 weeks. The reason being that I am focusing on making those segments into video segments instead. I'm submitting them to YouTube once a week at the same time that I used to submit them to the RPGcast using the same audio that I you all have heard so far. I have done 11 episodes for the RPGcast so far and I plan to continue making them into simple video episodes at the rate of one per week until all 11 of them are uploaded onto YouTube. After that I will return to making new episodes again and I will submit those to YouTube AND to RPGcast every week. So look forward to that. The 3rd episode will be up on YouTube on September 10th. Just search for "Your RPG Playin' ***" and they should be the first hits. Or just hit these links. Thank you and have a legendary day.

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yiVVeJso5Q
    Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvvT6aVNd5o
    I was hoping to see a video of you talking to the camera /sadface
    Vanillaware’s 2D is, once again, shaming their competitor’s 3D. It’s like, what are you even doing with your extra D, jerks? Maybe we should hold that extra D in reserve for you, like a trust, until you are ready. - Tycho, Penny Arcade

Staff Girly Girl RPGamer Staff Nyx's Avatar
    FYI, I likely will not be hosting a live stream during Extra Life, as Fowl and I already have people physically coming over that day to play games with us like last year. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryZoltan View Post
    You're doing it wrong then. Check out some vocal technique stuff on how to growl without messing up your vocal chords. I'll check out your youtube channel.