Thread: New Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection Trailer

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

New Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection Trailer

While actual information on Dragon Quest X is more prominent these days, there is still this little collection coming out soon. There's no word on if the game is leaving Japan, but you can still enjoy this trailer.

Story
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

It's interesting how many games got NES to SNES remakes/collections back in the day. Final Fantasy continued that trend of "slight" upgrades across multiple consoles (Origins on PS1, PSP release). I wonder why they're just throwing the originals on a disc with Dragon Quest? (well... the originals plus the one time they were remade/upgraded)

Ok, so I'm not super knowledgable about the franchise and I don't speak Japanese, but it looks to me like they're putting the 3 original NES games + the Gameboy remakes on here? Or were there SNES remakes before the gameboy ones? If so, where do the GB I + II and GBC III sit on that?

There were Super Famicom remakes, and I believe they were used as the basis for the GBC remakes.
    "The flowers all over its body burst into bloom if it is lovingly hugged and senses gratitude."
    Twitter | A gaming podcast by grownups