Thread: Little King's Story Vita Has a Touching Trailer

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

Little King's Story Vita Has a Touching Trailer

Don't worry, Corobo isn't giving in to sentimentality. The Vita just allows gamers to have a more hands-on experience with Little King's Story.

[Trailer]

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

Who needs Rinoa anyway? Rebochan's Avatar
    I'm just in awe that we're getting another one of these titles. The first was an underplayed classic. I'm happy someone had enough faith in it to keep it alive.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes

That Guy You Hate RPGamer Staff omegabyte's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebochan View Post
    I'm just in awe that we're getting another one of these titles. The first was an underplayed classic. I'm happy someone had enough faith in it to keep it alive.
    There's no guarantee that WE are getting anything. For now this is only in Japan. Personally, I really hope we do get it, because LKS is easily one of the best games on the Wii.
    "It's okay to fail as long as you learn that you failed!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
    Follow me on Twitter
    Read my serialized, comedy-fantasy web novel, The Almanac of All Things - http://www.thealmanac.ca - Read All of Part One Now!

Who needs Rinoa anyway? Rebochan's Avatar
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that since XSEED has greater access to Marvelous' titles (due to the merger with AQ Interactive) that they send it our way. Well....again.
    "One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings." -- Diogenes