Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3D Videos Show Off Orange-Haired Kid with Headphones

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar

Kingdom Hearts 3D Videos Show Off Orange-Haired Kid with Headphones

Okay, so there's more to these videos than just Sora meeting Neku. There's also something about Dream Eaters and the Mark of Mastery. To a The World Ends With You fan, though, that's the most important thing.

Story
    Last edited by Strawberry Eggs; 09-21-2011 at 04:41 PM.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar

Why does Sora have Heartless for allies? WHYYYY?

EDIT: Wait a sec... Those aren't heartless. That's a different emblem. In fact, looked like there's two new emblems? O-o

Also, loved the lady bursting out laughing when Neku showed up
    Last edited by shoptroll; 09-21-2011 at 05:36 PM.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

Angel-Possessed Priestess Administrator Strawberry Eggs's Avatar
    They are called Dream Eaters. I think the ones allied with Sora and Riku are just friendly Dream Eaters, though I'm mostly guessing.
    "Tiz, please. You're getting bumpkin all over my feral bikini woman fantasy. "

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Eggs View Post
    They are called Dream Eaters. I think the ones allied with Sora and Riku are just friendly Dream Eaters, though I'm mostly guessing.
    I would assume the ones paired with them would be called "Nightmare Eaters." You know, since Dream Eaters would eat good dreams while Nightmare Eaters would do the opposite.

Have towel will travel Member shoptroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Eggs View Post
    That would make sense, although it implies a lot of the events in the game are probably going to be Sora's dreams right? Not that's terribly outside the realm of possibility considering Coded was all virtual.
    So long & thanks for all the fish!

Kingdom Hearts: Debbie Does Dallas. Will my enjoyment of TWEWY be enough to make me try you. I fear it will not.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff
    The biggest thing here is definitely the inclusion of Neku. This, along with Nomura's comments give huge hope to a second installment in the TWEWY universe.

While I have thus far enjoyed the GBA/DS KH titles, they certainly haven't done much in the way of progressing the series' story. I'm not expecting a huge eye-opener in KH 3D, but that doesn't mean that it won't be a fun game worth trying out. It's definitely one of the top motivating factors for me to get a 3DS...once Nintendo fully integrates that god-awful slider attachment.

Resident Cannibal Tequila Mockingbird's Avatar
    Oh LORD... What to think????

I LOVE TWEWY, but if I have to settle for playing the reapers game in traverse town. I'll have fun... but i'll do BEGRUDGINGLY

Well, there goes my hope of Shibuya Underground being one of the worlds in Birth By Sleep Vol. 2. I was hoping to have Aqua and Neku form a pact in that game as one of Aqua's attempts to get back to the world of light.

Still, I have mad love for TWEWY and Neku.

RPGamer Staff RPGamer Staff GaijinMonogatari's Avatar
    FYI, the two factions of Dream Eaters are called Spirits (good guys) and Nightmares.

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaijinMonogatari View Post
    FYI, the two factions of Dream Eaters are called Spirits (good guys) and Nightmares.
    ...that seems like it should be backwards, but okay.