Thread: Get a Job in Dragon Quest X

Staff Healer RPGamer Staff TwinBahamut's Avatar

Get a Job in Dragon Quest X

If you are searching for meaningful employment, then Alltrades Abbey has a job just for you. Your salary will be pretty much nonexistent, but you'll have many opportunities to interact with exotic creatures.

[Link]

thief thief thief! Also martial artist. A Martial artist thief non human dragon quest character.

Again, in my mind I want to hate this so much. So, so much...but I can't. I'm already planning a character. That is not good. Not at all. Right now either a female Ogre or Weddie martial artist. No! Stop it! Arrrrrgh.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm

well FFXI has used a job system rather successfully so this seems appropriate. I just don't really have time for more MMOs right now...
    FFXI Character name: Shadowneko Server: Quetzalcoatl Main Jobs: lvl 76 THF, lvl 95 Summoner, lvl 39 Dragoon

My VAPS Entry,

New Member New Registered User
    I wish this team was involved with FF XIV. They stick to what worked instead of taking everything that worked and throwing it out the window and replacing it with a skeleton of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Niknar View Post
    I wish this team was involved with FF XIV. They stick to what worked instead of taking everything that worked and throwing it out the window and replacing it with a skeleton of a game.
    Tis the sad state of Final Fantasy games in general. For better or worse, most of the time the baby goes out with the bathwater.
    "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant."
    Twitter @FinalMacstorm