Thread: See Skyward Sword's Intro Video

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar

See Skyward Sword's Intro Video

Those pesky monsters are always up to no good. Find out what they've done this time, and how the Goddess stepped in to save humanity in the most inconvenient way possible, once again.

[Video!]
    Last edited by Ocelot; 10-11-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

A Witness to Destruction Moderator DarkRPGMaster's Avatar
    That opening was beautiful. Loved the music, and the story. Though, did that center evil look familiar to anybody else, or was it just me?

Resident Cannibal Tequila Mockingbird's Avatar
    Hmm. I have to agree the music was good. Im eager for this game. Already pre-ordered it, golden wii-mote and all which is practically a steal for those who haven't gotten a wii-motion-+ yet.

Can't wait. I have my calendar marked with a little tri-phorce :3

is not declawed RPGamer Staff Ocelot's Avatar
    I need to remember to put in an order for that Golden Wiimote version. I've been holding off on getting a second MotionPlus since I knew there'd be one bundled with this game.

Twitter: BeckyCFreelance

For those who are interested, Hajime Wakai was in charge of the music for Skyward Sword. Koji Kondo also did a few pieces. I'm not sure if there are additional composers.

Anyway, Wakai is probably best known for his Star Fox 64 score. He's been at Nintendo for a long time now, and it's great to see that he's finally being given the role of not only lead composer, but music director for a Zelda game. It's about time! Fun fact: it was his idea to arrange Zelda's theme backwards. Apparently he did this without the game's producer knowing. What a pleasant surprise that must have been!

Resident Cannibal Tequila Mockingbird's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    For those who are interested, Hajime Wakai was in charge of the music for Skyward Sword. Koji Kondo also did a few pieces. ... Fun fact: it was his idea to arrange Zelda's theme backwards. Apparently he did this without the game's producer knowing. What a pleasant surprise that must have been!
    OMG! That is really cool! Its amazing... how if you just flip something it could become this whole new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I need to remember to put in an order for that Golden Wiimote version. I've been holding off on getting a second MotionPlus since I knew there'd be one bundled with this game.
    Yes. :3 Apparently, Zelda Skyward Sword Pre-Sales have been particularly dismal. But Zelda is close to 400k mark and Im sure it will meet that, but I hope it gets close to 450K by release. Lofty expectations? (Pun intended). After all its just a little over a month till it gets here. People who don't pre-order the special edition with gold wii mote, will be flipping when they are all gone and they have to spend an additional 40-50 bucks on a wii-motion + remote. (If they don't have the controller already).
    Last edited by Tequila Mockingbird; 10-11-2011 at 06:43 PM.

How many folks are willing to dust off their Wiis for this triforce?